Get into the festival spirit in Dubai!
Festivals are BIG in Dubai. The festival calendar runs all year-round and nearly every type of interest group and niche is catered for! No matter which region you visit or where you stay, you’ll be able to access a range of festivals, events and concerts that showcase some of the best inventions, innovations and creations in the world!
Dubai is the events capital of the MENASA region and, almost every week, there is at least one remarkable event held there! From culinary fares, to special-interest showcases, sports events and more, there’s plenty to do. Dubai Tourism has produced a Dubai Calendar App to help keep track of all the goings on in the captivating city. Available in 2 languages, the app enables users to find the details and dates of festivals, events and concerts, plus they can even buy tickets directly within it!
Before you travel…
If you don’t have time to download the Dubai Calendar App before your trip, our My Dubai Holiday Experts have got you covered. Our top picks throughout the year include:
- Dubai Shopping Festival (January)
- Dubai Polo Gold Cup (January/February)
- Dubai Desert Classic Golf Tournament (February)
- Dubai Food Festival (February – March)
- Dubai World Cup Horse Racing (March)
- Emirates Airline Festival of Literature (March)
- Art Dubai, SIKKI Art Fair, Design Day and Gulf Photo Plus (March)
- Middle Eastern Film and Comic Con (April)
- Al Marmoum Heritage Festival (April)
- Ramadan in Dubai (June)
- Dubai Summer Surprises and Eid in Dubai (July)
- Dubai Sports World (August)
- Opera in Dubai (September)
- Dubai Music Week (September)
- Fashion Forward (October)
- Dubai International Film Festival (December)
- Emirates Airlines Dubai Rugby Sevens (December)
There are plenty of other micro-festivals and events on throughout the year, including the PSA Dubai World Series squash tournament, exhibitions at the Etihad Museum and big-name stadium pop concerts. For more information, contact our Dubai Holiday Experts!